Cut your blast freezing expenses in HALF
with Interstate Warehousing’s QFR Zone® (Quick Freeze Racking Zone).
The QFR Zone® will completely change the way you look at blast freezing. You will see results right away when you make the switch from a traditional blast freezer to the QFR Zone®. With the QFR Zone® technology, we are able to improve the air flow to influence freeze time. This gives us the ability to increase the temperature of the environment and increase airflow to produce a more energy efficient solution.
Some of the advantages of using the QFR Zone®, instead of a traditional blast freezer include:
- Drastically lower your blast freezing related utility costs
- Each QFR Zone® is designed to your freezing application with the flexibility to freeze virtually any palletized products
- QFR Zone® can also be designed to support thawing, slacking and defrosting applications
- Freeze faster at higher suction pressures
- Significantly improved airflow
- Dramatically lower labor costs
- Faster product turns
- Easy access to product when freezing is complete
- Better utilization of floorspace
- Lower capital cost on installation
- All product on a pallet is frozen at the same speed
- Runs on less horsepower
- Continuous freezing capabilities, no more batch cycles
- Can be used for pallet storage when quick freezing is not required
For more information on the QFR Zone®, or to see how this can work for you, please download and complete our request for information form. You can also read more about it by downloading BRIEFINGS, our corporate newsletter, or by downloading the QFR Zone® Brochure.
You may also email us at QFRZone@tippmanngroup.com